1 capsule contains 36 mg of A-type cranberry proanthocyanidins, set by the BL-DMAC method.
- For the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections
- For the treatment support of urine infections in the bladder
- Administered as a subsidiary remedy in the treatment of urinary tract infection.
- It can be used in combination with antibiotics.
Could be used by children older than 12 years old.
- For recurrent urinary tract infection prevention: Take 1 capsule per day. Swallow the capsule, do not chew;
- During the urinary tract infections: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day. Drink at least 7 days until the symptoms disappear. Also drink at least 2 liters per day;
Class II medical device under the European Directive 93/42 / EEC.